|Job Type:||Full time and partly remote|
|Job Function:||Digital marketing & e-commerce manager|
|Application deadline||21st January 2021|
Trity is an e-commerce company that retails clothes, shoes, jewellery and accessories. We are a rapidly growing company with a strong client-focused culture of innovation. Our core values are trust, integrity and commitment. We are working towards scaling our efforts in social media marketing, while ensuring a robust e-commerce store management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take charge to grow the e-commerce channel with a laser-focus on new customer acquisition and conversion
- Responsible for channel management across SEM, SEO, paid social, Facebook Ads, and other new marketing channels.
- Experience in structuring campaigns, testing ad copy, researching keywords, and building audiences.
- Able to build a customer audience lifecycle marketing plan (new customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation) for digital marketing investments across channels.
- Measure, report and analyze the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Assist to improve the customer experience of our online web store through continuous testing and iteration.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through e-commerce and digital marketing.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with using social media (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and TikTok).
- Good proficiency in English and French.
- An academic background in Marketing and/or accounting is a plus.
- Beginner or intermediate level skills in graphic design and content creation
- Experience with running social media ads
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Natural curiosity and desire to continuously learn.
To apply, send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further inquiries contact us via 654707022. The deadline for submission of applications is 21st of January 2021.
The General Manager